win2k pro and winMe dual boot??? help???

win2k pro and winMe dual boot??? help???

Post by Oakley_Gu » Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:12:12

I have windows Me currently installed on my pc and i just bought win2k pro.
i have 1 hardrive with 3 partitions and i was going to install win2k on a
separate partition from winME but i click the setup icon to install win 2k
and it says i'm unable to install win 2k with this version of windows......
any solutions, please??????

win2k pro and winMe dual boot??? help???

Post by Kevin » Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:52:52

Quote:> I have windows Me currently installed on my pc and i just bought win2k
pro.
> i have 1 hardrive with 3 partitions and i was going to install win2k on a
> separate partition from winME but i click the setup icon to install win 2k
> and it says i'm unable to install win 2k with this version of
windows......
> any solutions, please??????

Boot from the Win2k CD and run setup from there.
Pick the option to install a "New copy of Win2k".

Kev

1. win2k pro & winMe dual boot???? help??

I have windows Me currently installed on my pc and i just bought win2k pro.
i have 1 hardrive with 3 partitions and i was going to install win2k on a
separate partition from winME but i click the setup icon to install win 2k
and it says i'm unable to install win 2k with this version of windows......
any solutions, please??????

2. A Day In The Life

3. win2k pro and winMe dual boot???? help??

4. ? parenthesis-Def and font-lock

5. WinME/Win2K Pro Dual Boot

6. Checkmap

7. can i dual boot win2k pro and winme?

8. Spreadsheet or statistical analysis program ?

9. WIN2k and WINME dual boot??? please help??

10. win2k and winMe dual boot??? please help??

11. Dual Boot WinME/W2KPro - getting rid of WinME

12. Dual Booting WinMe/Win2k after converting C: from FAT16->FAT32

13. winme/win2k dual boot