could not open add/remove programs

Post by rajes » Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:10:44

Ive logged into my system as Administrator & i tried to
open Add/remove programs from control panel, but im unable
to open it.

1. Add/remove programs will not open

I have a client running windows 2000 Server.  In control
panel when we click add/remove programs we get nothing.
It seems to be opening for a few seconds and then the hour
glass goes away and nothing happens.  We have tried to
check system files and have reapplied service pack 2 and
still nothing.

2. Timeout.com

3. ADD/REMOVE Programs not opening

4. 2 kinda annoying WPS problems

5. Class not registered (Appwiz.cpl) when opening ADD/REMOVE programs applet in Windows 2000

6. -Host unknown- error

7. add/remove programs will not open

8. C++ Exceptions: throw vs. throw new

9. Add/Remove Programs will not open

10. add/remove programs starts, but will not open.

11. add and remove program will not open

12. Add/Remove Programs not opening in Control Panel in Win2K - Help?

13. Can not open Add & Remove Programs