Logoff Problem

Post by Andy » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:09:28

I am experiencing a problem with Win2000 Professional
SP2.  When users logoff, sometimes a window will popup
with message:

"End Program - DDE Server Window"
"This program is not responding"
press "End now" or "Cancel"

How do I fix this annoying problem???
Thanks!

1. Startup/logoff Problem

Hey,

Can anyone help me with the following problem:

When i boot up Win2K and enter my name and password (i'm
logging into my company's server), it starts
desktop is about to appear i get the 'saving systems
settings' message and brought back to the login Screen
(hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to log in).

History:
  Prior to this i did have teh PE_weird Virus.  I used pc-
illin to clean it up.  After cleaning my computer of the
virus i rebooted and found this problem starting to
happen.  When i had the virus i could boot all the time,
it was only once i cleaned it up that i started having
this problem.

Any idea/thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

-Jason

2. Dial-up networking

3. SysFader.exe/Shutdown-Logoff PROBLEMS!!!!

4. Apple DMA SCSI drive

5. win2k logoff problem with iomega zip drive icon

6. NT Security Help Needed

7. LOGOFF PROBLEM

8. How to model this in Simulink ?

9. Clients have logon/logoff problem