Mapped Drives on 2000???

Post by Jeff Lema » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:33:55

I am currently funning Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 2, and I
have multiple machines with mapped drives....what will happen after
about 15 mins of inactivity, is the drives will show up with a red "x"
on them as if they were not connected, but in fact if you double-click
the drive, you can access it.....So it's not so much a problem as it is
an aggravation.  Users think their drives are not mapped, but in fact
they are....I checked the power options, and it is not set for stand by
or anything like that....can someone please help??  Thanks in advance...

--
Jeff Lemay
Windows NT Systems Administrator

Mapped Drives on 2000???

Post by Fran » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:43:08

set autodisconnect to -1

Quote:> I am currently funning Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 2, and I

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q138/3/65.ASP