RDP for Terminal Service will not show up in the Connection Type!

RDP for Terminal Service will not show up in the Connection Type!

Post by Hans » Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:35:16

I saved my Proxy2 server configuration unistalled Proxy2, Upgraded to W2K
and restored Proxy2 server configuration. Installed TS for remote Admin.
purposes. However in the connections settings for the Terminal Server
Configuration there is no RDP connection type. When I do the create new
connection the drop down box for the connection type is blank and of corse
if I finish the wizzard I get an internal error.

Any help please I have followed the q258021 and q258544 articles regarding
port 3389 and the dlls are present for RDP. I uninstalled and reinstalled
several times I am at a total loss. Any suggestions on this? Does RRAS
conflict with TS?

Hans

1. Windows Update/Terminal Services Ins.

I'm getting "A runtime error,do you wish to debug, line:2"
error any time I go to the Windows Update page.  I then
tell it "No" to debug, and attempt to apply the updates
anyway but get "Terminal Services must be in Install Mode"
even tho I began this excercise by going to Add/Remove
Programs, and clicking on Add Program, Windows Update.

Any suggestions?

John

2. JClass ServerChart From Sitraka Software

3. XP & Terminal Services MMC Snap-ins..

4. Computing Technologies 2010

5. Windows Update/Terminal Services Ins.

6. Anyone know how to acheive Linux/PSION 3 connection

7. Terminal Services Manager not showing sessions

8. SB 3100 Firmware update question

9. Terminal Services client printers not showing up

10. record not shown in the Terminal Services Licensing

11. PXE MTFTP Service does not start if Terminal Service is not installed

12. Mac RDP Connections to Window's 2000 Terminal Server Is it Possible

13. RDP within Terminal Server Connection