DLL error message after installing 2000 dual boot

DLL error message after installing 2000 dual boot

Post by Fred Hilto » Mon, 09 Jul 2001 00:36:44

I just installed Win2000 to dual boot with WinME. Everything appears to be
OK but after ME has been running unattended for about 15 min a window pops
open with this error message:

"Failed to load resource DLL C:\Program Files\Common
Files\System\oledb32A.DLL"

The only option button is "OK". If you click it is comes right back. You do
this four times and goes away. After about 15 minutes it comes right back.
If you are using the machine this doesn't happen. Also the system info file
no longer works. You get the following message:

MFC Runtime Module. "This application or DLL cannot be loaded on Windows 95
or 3.1. It takes advantage of Unicode features only available on Windows
NT." After you close that out it says "The MFC42U.DLL file cannot start.
Check the file to determine the problem"

Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks. Fred.

1. DLL error after installing dual boot

I just installed Win2000 to dual boot with WinME. Everything appears to be
OK but after ME has been running unattended for about 15 min a window pops
open with this error message:

"Failed to load resource DLL C:\Program Files\Common
Files\System\oledb32A.DLL"

The only option button is "OK". If you click it is comes right back. You do
this four times and goes away. After about 15 minutes it comes right back.
If you are using the machine this doesn't happen. Also the system info file
no longer works. You get the following message:

MFC Runtime Module. "This application or DLL cannot be loaded on Windows 95
or 3.1. It takes advantage of Unicode features only available on Windows
NT." After you close that out it says "The MFC42U.DLL file cannot start.
Check the file to determine the problem"

Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks. Fred.

2. how to find out which application is using a port

3. Dual Boot Win 2000 - Dual Boot Systems.zip (0/1)

4. E3

5. Dual boot windows 2000 with NT - installing 2000 first then NT!?!!?!?

6. I can't connect to my win2k computer through win98, it says IPC$, and asks for a password

7. Dual booting 2000 and 98 (installed 2000 first)

8. JDBC problems

9. Dual booting win95/2000 after 2000 install

10. installing dual boot 2000/2000 os's

11. Error Message "Failed to Install Catalog Files" When Installing Windows 2000 SP1

12. Boot Scsi vs Boot Motherboard IDE dual boot new install

13. Repair Boot.ini, kbdus.dll?, Dual Boot? etc...