line noise and disconnections II

Post by Tech Suppor » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

        Is there ANYBODY in this group that can give some advices on what to check
to try to reduce or eliminate line noise in a certain house?

line noise and disconnections II

Post by Arturo Che » Fri, 01 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Forget my previos posting. Thanks for the input received, but Ill like to
hear more comments on this topic.

Quote:>    Is there ANYBODY in this group that can give some advices on what to
check
> to try to reduce or eliminate line noise in a certain house?

line noise and disconnections II

Post by John Nav » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

[POSTED TO comp.dcom.modems]

>    Is there ANYBODY in this group that can give some advices on what to check
>to try to reduce or eliminate line noise in a certain house?

The wiring and the equipment hooked to it.

--
Best regards,

      28800-56K Modem FAQ:  http://www.aimnet.com/~jnavas/modem/faq.html