1. FRAUD: Pegas.USB "voice" "actually "no voice" modem
USB modem sold often under the name of Wisecom says everywhere that it is a
voice modem. It says on the box, on sellers site and even in manual. Model
number is WS-5614UVS. That is a fraudulent statement.
Says based on SGS-Thomson chipset. That is now ST microelectronics. Uses 2
of their chipsets (ST7554 and ST7550). Modem distributor is a apparently
http://www.smlink.com. They apparently write the driver software (not
application software). It is then "branded" generically by more than 10
different vendors including Jaton USB communicator, Axtech, etc, etc and one
of them is sold under the name of Wisecom as above stated.
It is NOT a VOICE modem. Does not support AT# voice commands which is stated
in the manual that it does. If you type AT+FCLASS=? in a terminal program,
it will respond as 0,1 and not 0,1,8 (0 = data, 1 = fax, 8 = voice).
WHAT A FLAGRANT FRAUD AND MAKING FOOL OUT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
2. SLOW ASSEMBLIES
3. "Voice Guide" DOS equivalent
4. Zip Drives - spin when idle?
5. Temp directory does not exist ?
6. "Data vs Voice" & "Internal vs External" advantages
7. Topline V.90 upgrade
8. Audio plackback with using "wave device for voice modem"?
9. Active Voice "Repartee" and "Replay Plus"?
10. What puts the "Voice" in Sportster Voice?
11. "HOME VOICE DIALER SURVEY--VOICE CONTROL SYSTEMS"
12. Active Voice "Repartee" voice mail problems