using headset on cardinal voice modem MVP288IS?

using headset on cardinal voice modem MVP288IS?

Post by vick » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
How do I use the headset on this modem. I'm trying to use it with
Net2phone (have a lan). tried installing a rockwell wave device. went
under multimedia but no headset option.

Help!!!

Please email

1. Cardinal MVP288IS: Help with headset setup

My headset has 2, 1/8" phone type plugs - one for earphones & one for mic.
My Cardinal MVP288IS (internal speakerphone) has a "headset" jack that
looks like a regular telephone plug (the square type with a latching clip)
but it's smaller than a reqular telephone jack.  I also have 1/8" speaker
and line outputs and a 1/8" mic input.  However, my software (Focal Point)
doesn't recognize that I have a headset - I asume because I'm not plugged
in to the "headset jack" (the square one).

Can anyone tell me how to set up my telephony system to work with my
headset?

2. Operator overloading in a template class ?

3. Cardinal MVP288is any good?

4. Vanishing articles

5. Cardinal MVP288IS TAPI and Delrina Talkworks ???

6. NT Server 4.0

7. Anyone using the Cardinal Voice modem ?

8. Defragmenting 500 meg hard drive

9. Connecting headset to my Voice modem

10. Using a speakerphone modem with/without a headset

11. Has anybody used "Voice Guide" voice/modem software?

12. Cardinal 28.8 Voice/Fax modem

13. Cardinal voice modem works well