X2 does exist

Post by Matt Bradle » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

        Just wanted to tell everyone that USRs X2 does exist.  My ISP has had 40
beta lines publicly running for 2 weeks now.  They have experienced xfer
speeds up to 50k so far (remember we they aren't allowed to use full 56k
yet, just 53).  Just be patient.  This is a new technology that is going to
take some time to get out.  Expect to see major development in the next 4
weeks throughout the 56k market.

1. Doe FAQ for Diagnosing x2 connection problems exist

I am unable to connect at X2 rates although I consistently connect at
28800. Obviously I am not going to move just to get X2 but I would
like to make sure that the problem is not wiring in the my home.

Is there a question I can ask my telco (and am I likely to get a
correct answer) or can the ati6, ati7 or ati11 information be used to
diagnose where the problem is?
Ian A. Journeaux

2. Implementations for Speech Enhancement Algorithms

3. X2 and K56 Co-Existing at One ISP ???

4. patch for test cvs-1.10 needed

5. sportster x2. does the upgrade exist?

6. Split Class C OSPF/EIGRP

7. Does USR X2 *REALLY* exists ?????

8. Does a UNIX <---> DOS File Transfer Package Exist?

9. Rewiring Existing House - Done Research - Still have Questions

10. refuse-message exists/doesn't exist?

11. Cuts your existing ISDN Online Phone Tariffs to 1/10th existing costs

12. Help on Novell Dos 7 / Caldera Dos / Open Dos