Looking for cheap V.34 for auto-answer (termserver)

Looking for cheap V.34 for auto-answer (termserver)

Post by Steve Moryt » Sun, 16 Oct 1994 04:52:49

I'm looking for a relatively cheap ($250) standalone V.34 that will function
in a modem pool connected to a terminal server. Rack mounts are just too darn
expensive! It should support at least 56K serial speed (115K would be great),
RTS/CTS handshaking,etc. Space is a consideration (I might have 50 or more)
and it would be best if the transformers weren't too big either.

Any suggestions?

1. Looking for auto-answer source codes

Hi!

Could somebody over there tell me some ftp sites of source codes (freeware or
shareware) where I can get some source codes for auto-answering of phone call
and / or fax through modem? PC-based source codes are prefered. Any informaiton
is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

S. Young
Dept. of Info.
Univ. of Tokyo

2. One nameserver with two names

3. Sportster V.34 & Winfax Pro 4.0 - modem will not auto answer

4. Wells Fargo Checking

5. Auto Answer problem with Zoom/PCMCIA V.34

6. Question on DNS for multi-homed host

7. Request Help: CommWave V.34 Modem Auto-Answering after Installing Office97 & Plus!

8. 485 CCNA questions for $12

9. Use a auto-answer modem and answering machine on one line?

10. Looking for cheap V.34's

11. Looking for Auto Answer Phones

12. cisco callmanager express problem with auto-answer

13. USR 56k PCI OEM 2977 - how to turn off auto-answer W2K ?