Can anyone recommend a distinctive ring enabled modem?

Can anyone recommend a distinctive ring enabled modem?

Post by Bob » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:55:11

Can anyone recommend a distinctive ring enabled modem? Needs to be
internal (PCI). Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a distinctive ring enabled modem?

Post by Art Jackso » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 04:26:54

Quote:> Can anyone recommend a distinctive ring enabled modem? Needs to be
> internal (PCI). Thanks.

My OEM USR 2977 modem supports DR and CID. I think most USR modems
support these line options. I've never used these options, so I can't
say how well they work. It is a PCI modem. Good luck.

ati7
Configuration Profile...

Product type           US/Canada Internal
Product ID:            66297700
Options                V32bis,V.80,V.34+,x2,V.90
Fax Options            Class 1/Class 2.0
Line Options           Caller ID, Distinctive Ring
Clock Freq             92.0Mhz
EPROM                  256k
RAM                    32k

FLASH date             7/15/99
FLASH rev              5.19.1

DSP date               7/15/99
DSP rev                5.19.1

OK

--
Art Jackson W4TOY Owensboro, KY USA
Life is God's open book test. In order to pass,