Zyxel supreme release information forthcoming?

Zyxel supreme release information forthcoming?

Post by Fred Legge » Mon, 18 Sep 1995 04:00:00

     September 30 is fast approaching.  Is Zyxel going to release *any*
sort of supreme pricing information before the upgrade window expires?
This would greatly, greatly assist e+ owners and probably quite a few
current lcd owners in making a sound purchasing decision.  If not, will
the deadline be extended?

--
---

Post by Dana Akano » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>     September 30 is fast approaching.  Is Zyxel going to release *any*
>sort of supreme pricing information before the upgrade window expires?
>This would greatly, greatly assist e+ owners and probably quite a few
>current lcd owners in making a sound purchasing decision.  If not, will
>the deadline be extended?
>--
>---

I want to know the answer to this as well.  I am not upgrading but I
am looking for another modem and the Supreme looks nice so far (by
what I have heard of 'em).

David Jenks

(this is my wife's account, but feel free to respond to it)

1. Will Zyxel ever release the Supreme?

About a year ago, I heard that Zyxel was planning/developing a version
of the Elite but with an LCD called the Supreme.  Is Zyxel still
working on this modem?

Thanks.

David

Esli dorogoj ty putnika vstretish i putnik tot sprosit:
"Chto za lopatu nesesh na blestjashchem pleche, chuzhezemec?"-
V zemlju veslo vodruzi...

Odisseja, XI

2. NT RAS Crashing Novell Print Services

3. ZyXEL Supreme information as of 9/20/95

4. Hard Disk Activity

5. ZyXEL 2864 Elite upgrade to Supreme?

6. Varityper Imagesetters

7. ZyXEL rom release 6.14