HEEELP: Win 950b and modem PCMCIA Compaq 288 série 571.

HEEELP: Win 950b and modem PCMCIA Compaq 288 série 571.

Post by Eric GUIGNABE » Mon, 04 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

sorry for my bad english.

I have an Olivetti echo P100D et I try to install a PCMCIA Modem Compaq 288
Data Fax Series 571.

When I insert my modem in pcmcia bus, the autodetect run correctly and the
good drivers are installed (the modem is installed on COM3).

Then, I go to modem, diagnostics and I try to run "more info", I have the
message: OpenComm, unable to open the port.

When I try to connect, Win95 say that the modem is utilised by another
application.

I precise that I've already installed this modem on the same computer with
Win 950a and that was run correctly.

Thank you for your help,

Eric

1. Win 950b and modem pcmcia Compaq 288 série 571.

Hello,

sorry for my bad english.

I have an Olivetti echo P100D et I try to install a PCMCIA Modem Compaq 288
Data Fax Series 571.

When I insert my modem in pcmcia bus, the autodetect run correctly and the
good drivers are installed (the modem is installed on COM3).

Then, I go to modem, diagnostics and I try to run "more info", I have the
message: OpenComm, unable to open the port.

When I try to connect, Win95 say that the modem is utilised by another
application.

I precise that I've already installed this modem on the same computer with
Win 950a and that was run correctly.

Thank you for your help,

Eric

2. Fwd: is there hope for Microsoft and C++?

3. Compaq PCMCIA 288 DataFax modems S 571-B

4. Additional Hardware Config.

5. Pb Compaq 288 data fax modem serie 571 & Windows 95

6. TCP lost packets in lower levels

7. Compaq PCMCIA 288 Fax Modem AT Command details

8. Midi Files playback

9. Compaq PCMCIA 288 Modem Long Distance Connection problems

10. compaq presario 288-VS Modem

11. Opinion on Hayes Optima 288+Fax PCMCIA modem

12. cable needed hayes optima 288 PCMCIA Modem

13. Driver for Practical Peripherals Pro Class 288 v.34 PCMCIA modem?