US Robotics Sportster flas 33.6 init string

US Robotics Sportster flas 33.6 init string

Post by x » Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I have problems to connect my US Robotics Sportster flash 33600 with a
specific application to a specific host. This appl. does not show this kind
of modem in the list. I have select Hayes Compatible and I have the same
problem. I think it could be the init string. I have tryed atx3 command and
it does not work.
Has anybody an idea of whats could be going on?

Thanks in advance.

US Robotics Sportster flas 33.6 init string

Post by doug hair » Sun, 16 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Try AT&F1. This is a factory default for error correction and data
compression using V.42/V.42bis. If that doesn't work, see your manual for
turning off V.42 and leaving MNP4 on. Port speed should be fixed and set
at 38400 or higher (preferably 115200).