Voice modem with voice mail ?

Post by Guy » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for a Voice capable modem that includes good voice mail
software.  Other features such as speed and fax are not that important but
I'd like to use the voice mail features for a small business with a single
phone line.  I know that these are available from time to time at good
discounts but I don't seem to run into them.
Looking for recommendations on the modem and voice mail software - the
cheaper the better of course ...

Guy from New Jersey

Voice modem with voice mail ?

Post by Hard Driv » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Check out:  http://www.01com.com/

Also, check out:  http://www.faxtalk.com/

Quote:> I'm looking for a Voice capable modem that includes good voice mail
> software.  Other features such as speed and fax are not that important but
> I'd like to use the voice mail features for a small business with a single
> phone line.  I know that these are available from time to time at good
> discounts but I don't seem to run into them.
> Looking for recommendations on the modem and voice mail software - the
> cheaper the better of course ...

> Guy from New Jersey

Voice modem with voice mail ?

Post by Garland All » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>I'm looking for a Voice capable modem that includes good voice mail
>software.  Other features such as speed and fax are not that important but
>I'd like to use the voice mail features for a small business with a single
>phone line.  I know that these are available from time to time at good
>discounts but I don't seem to run into them.
>Looking for recommendations on the modem and voice mail software - the
>cheaper the better of course ...

>Guy from New Jersey

Shark Multimedia offers this.
http://www.artiz.com/sharkusb.html
G R Allen

http://www.artiz.com/

1. ans37e.zip - Voice Mail System for ZyXEL/Zoom voice modems

I have uploaded to the SimTel Software Repository (available by anonymous
ftp from the primary mirror site OAK.Oakland.Edu and its mirrors):

SimTel/msdos/voicmail/
ans37e.zip      Voice Mail System for ZyXEL/Zoom voice modems

ANSWER.EXE is a Voice Mail System which supports the ZyXEL modem, the
Zoom modem, the CompuCom Combo modem, Cygnus Data System's DigiPhone,
Creative Lab's SoundBlaster, and LANtastic's Voice Card.  ANSWER serves
as a telephone answering system which features four primary modes of
operation - the Personal Answering Machine, the Voice Mail Box, the
Information Server, and the PhoneBook Dialer.

Special requirements: A voice capable modem or sound card with phone.

Changes: Increased reliability in com port communications and more.

Supercedes: ans37d.zip

ShareWare.  Uploaded by the author.

Daniel Durbin

2. Editing Guest Log Comments

3. ans37d.zip - Voice Mail System for ZyXEL/Zoom voice modems

4. Hercules/Nvidia and the nv4_disp.dll Rev 3.78

5. ans37f.zip - Voice Mail System for ZyXEL/Zoom voice modems

6. FS96 Weather Generation

7. Voice Mail w/ voice modem & PBX

8. Hydlide 3

9. Sportster Voice 56k Fax Modem with Personal Voice Mail

10. looking for USR Sportster Voice 33.6 FaxModem with Personnal Voice Mail

11. Copying voice messages off a telephone voice mail box

12. MS Phone voice mail very quiet with USR Sportster Voice

13. USR Sportster Voice 28.8 wtih Voice Mail vs. V.Everything