winmodem model 5683

Post by Lisa Flyn » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have a 56k winmodem installed that won't dial out using hyperterminal
or DUN. It will say the port is already open. I can find no conflicts.
The modem will however dial out to register to 3Com/USR using their

Thanks!!!!!!!!

--

Lisa Flynn
Flynn Consulting

1. USR 56K Winmodem model 5683 - NOISY!

How can I suppress completely the sound of connection negotiation. The
volume control (in modem configuration) has 3 levels but the sound stays the
same for all of them. Is there any command that can be added to make it
completely mute?
Thanks.
Dan.

2. Looking for Steve Metke

3. 3com\USR winmodem model 5683

4. Unassigned Transactions in Reports when their are NONE

5. USR Winmodem 5683 vs. Data/Fax 5687

6. cable two-way?

7. How to uninstall USRwinmodem 5683-01?

8. help w/ mac to gs transfer

9. usr 5683 - comm port open

10. REQ: Dropped Connections - USR Winmodem Model 00568300

11. usr winmodem 33.6 model 01168000

12. Is 3Com USR Model 2977 a Winmodem?

13. WTB 33.6 USR Winmodem - Upgradable to X2 models only please