Voice problems with USR 33.6

Post by Alex » Tue, 17 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a USR Sportster 33.6 ( can be upgraded to 55.6 ) .
It works fine AS A MODEM , but NOT LIKE THE USUAL FULL
DUPLEX TELEPHONE , as it is said in its description.
The problem is that I can't put my modem into PULSE dial
mode ( FOR VOICE FUNCTIONS !!! ).
My line doesn't accept tone dialing, that is why I can't
use it as a telephone.
In the program, applied with my modem, called QLINK I have
not found any settings , which can turn my modem to PULSE
dialing (for voice functions).
Perhaps this information is included with configuration
files of this program.
ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS OF MY MODEM WORK FINE (FAX, MODEM CON-
NECTIONS AND SO ON).

If you know how to solve this problem, please answer.

Regards.
Thanks.

                                         Alex.