HELP!!!...Need help on init commands for a direct modem connection.

HELP!!!...Need help on init commands for a direct modem connection.

Post by Michael J. Panchesi » Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:00:00

to all that can help,

        can any on tell me how to connect to comps. using two modems, and a direct line???
i need like init. strings if any one knows them...plz e-mail me the responce....THANX for da help.

                                                                michael j panchesine

1. HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

Please,
I have a Cisco 2511 with IOS 11.0 installed, running with a Linux Tacacs
server that
provides access authentications.
Now, I have a problem....
How I can configure the router to prevents undesirable access to the modems
configurations ?
Any user, with an active account, seems to be able to do this!!! (via
telnet -
such as: telnet nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn 20pp, where "pp" is the modem port number 1
to 16)

Thank in advance.

--

2. Lotus Notes / Psion Revo Replication

3. Help with Modem to Modem direct connection

4. * Has anyone tried Soft Window ? *

5. Help: Modem init command for calls over satellite phone link??

6. Warp v3 large HDD install problem

7. Help needed! Direct connection

8. help: cvs [login aborted]: received broken pipe signal

9. Help on modem commands/init string

10. Help: Modem init command for calls over satellite phone link??

11. Modem init string help and ways to speed up your modem connection dial up network networking

12. Need Direct Cable Connection Help

13. Help needed with direct cable connection.