STROWGER - Telephone Exchange WWW Page http://www.seg.co.uk/telecomm

Post by SEG Communications, Lond » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi All,

Since the launch of my Strowger Telecomms pages, I've had many
hundreds of people visit so it seems that there are indeed lots of
people who love this sort of technology still, which I was pretty
pleased to see. However, everyone is a bit spread out and so it's
very hard for people to keep in contact with each other. So, I've
now added a link on the page where you can enter your email
address to 'register' your interest in Strowger etc, so please
revisit the site and enter your email address !  Note : This is
NOT going to be used to compile a junkmail database; I
will not be giving the addresses to anyone else - it will only
ever be used for occasional specific emailing of relevant info.

Note for novices - Strowger was the bloke who invented the
concepts of automatic telephone exchanges - my pages have
all sorts of info about telephone networks & historical stuff
as well as links to many other sites.

Note : This is a non-commercial site - it's not trying to sell
you anything or whatever :-)

If you haven't visited, visit it soon !

http://www.seg.co.uk/telecomm

Regards, Michael.

1. VISIT NOW: http://www.greatdomainrobbery.co.uk/add.htm

We are pleased to annouce the RELEASE on 10th May
2000
of our new programme for auto check of WHOIS and
registering
of from 1 to 1000 names from a pasted list,
requiring only one
click to start it. It can be set to loop overnight
as well.
Can be configured to work with most Registrar
Companies.

Regards

2. HP 6L sleep mode problems

3. Www.Babe.Ruth Www.Yankee.Fan Www.What.Name ?

4. CONTOUR PLOT in MATLAB

5. http://www.smartdomainnames.com/

6. FS: Peavey Spectrum Bass

7. Wildcard for www.*.mydomain.co.uk is it possible ??

8. The account-identifier allocator failed after restore

9. Advice please - creating RR's with www.freeparking.co.uk