Q: How to receive fax document in windows

Q: How to receive fax document in windows

Post by Eric H » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi!
   I has writen a fax program in windows 95/NT. When I received fax doc it
always
has garble,Why? I will be crazy for it.
   How to initialize serial port to"Hardware Flow Control" and
"CommTimeout"?
If you has experienced of fax , please help me.

Regards,

Eric Hu

1. WINDOWS NT, NOVELL 4.1, DOCUMENT IMAGING, AND FAX

If you have a Novell Netware 4.1,
 would you use Windows NT in your stations?
   If you would, what is the advantage?

Suppose you have a Novell and Windows NT combination
and you want to
incorporate a low budget imaging system:
   What software would you use?
   What kind of scanner would you use?   Which model and brand?

And what if you also want to put a networkable fax system
   What software are available?
   What are the requirements

If you have any idea or experience with these things, I need your opinion.

I will greatly appreciate your input

                         Angel Martires
                        MIS, Neuman & Steinhauser, CPA

2. How do I place postscript from latex

3. Window for Work Groups receiving FAX problems.

4. New Kid on the block

5. Windows fax & modem receive programs?

6. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

7. Fax modem won't receive faxes ???

8. Form in a Table Cell Problem-VA

9. can't receiving faxes from fax machines in Europe (Belgium)

10. Problems receiving faxes from computer faxes

11. FAX/Modem to reliably receive fax?

12. Help: Fax modems - want to be able to receive data files and faxes...

13. Received fax garbled w/Eclipse Fax