1. DEMO32.EXE from the SDK, and INS-1500: Doesn't work.
The demonstration program provided with the Software Development Kit
from CAPI Association seems not to work with INS-1500 (Japaneese) PRI.
We send CONNECT_REQ to initiate a call, we get CONNECT_CONF without
any error code.
Then the net makes CAPI send the message DISCONNECT_IND with
which is "Message not compatible with call state"
Anyone know why this message comes? Or of differences between INS-1500
and other protocols, I mean such differenties that a CAPI programmer
The hardware is Eicon S2M, and the net simulator is Aculab's "Groomer".
Platform: NT 4.0
The answering side also runs the SDK's DEMO32.EXE, and is put in
listening mode with "l". We were told the answering side sent a
"ALERT_REQ" as an answer to "CONNECT_IND" and that it shouldn't. But
this is as I said the
answering side, and it is the calling side that gets the error.
Both sides immediately get a DISCONNECT_IND, but the answering side
gets no error code, "Normal call clearing". We also removed the
ALERT_REQ sending from the DEMO32.EXE, but we got the same result.
Any input will be appriciated
2. My Friend Needs a New TV
3. Help Net Diag works in Dos, but doesn't work in Windows
4. Help: How does NT4 DDK integrate with VStudio 6 ?
5. Network doesn't work under Win95, though LANtastic 6.0 DOS works perfectly on same machines.
6. ATARI 1050 DISKDRIVE WANTED
7. GVC 28.8 doesn't work in DOS !?!?!?!
8. How Do I Tell Who is the Process Owner of a Script file Called by smrsh so I can set File Permissions
9. Supra 288i PnP doesn't work with DOS-Games?
10. CAPTURE in Win.ini w/Client 32 2.2 DOS/WIN doesn't works
11. Modem won't work: lights flash, but it doesn't do anything
12. Power Mac 6100/60, modem port doesn't work for modem