Is there such a thing: Commador 64

Post by Dave Caulki » Sat, 16 Nov 1991 23:50:00

I believe that's "Commodore 64."  If it has a serial interface, a
modem could be attached.  Now you have the problem of
communications software; I have no idea about this.

Dave C

1. Is there such a thing: Commador 64 Modem???

I don't know if this is the group to post to but I don't know where else to
ask.

Does a Commador 64 have the potential to add a modem to it? And if so, how much
would one cost? Any info would be appreciated, even if it's just to tell me the
proper place to post this question. Thanks

|Montana State University | cannot keep to gain what he cannot|oscs.montana.  |
|      Bozeman, MT        | lose.                 Jim Elliot  |edu            |

2. Ampersand in XSL

3. Am I supposed to join this thing first?

4. Looking for NTP peer

5. Am I seeing things or what?

6. balanced MFLOPS/MIPS

7. Cisco VPN Client - Solaris 64-bits

8. Registering Win 98 with MS

9. bandwidth 64

10. Is VWIC 2MFT E1 able to do G.703 64 kbps co-directional?

11. Cisco 3640 - 64 Mo - 2 FastEthernet

12. 64 bits added to data

13. ISDN cause "dsl 1 CCPMSG_InCall ret chan id cause is 64"