Carddinal 2881i 2881 wont work under DOS (comm driver?)

Carddinal 2881i 2881 wont work under DOS (comm driver?)

Post by Wilson Christopher » Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to get my Cardinal 2881 to work under DOS.  It works fine
under windows most of the time.  It connects at 28.8 using the same init
string as I use in windows but when I try to download I get overrun
problems and 300 cps.  I believe I need a TSR comm port controller but I
have no clue where to find one.  I hope someone can help - Thanks in
advance Chris

1. Help My comm programs work in windows, but wont work in dos.

Help!
  I`ve got a 14,400 modem, that i put in com 3 in my computer.  I had to
leave the 2400 modem in because it is attached to the mother board.  My
problem is that a dos based program cant find the modem in com 3.
Terminal and my other windows programs work fine.  This is probably easy,

        Phil

2. PMNews - Reset message counters.

3. WFWG comm driver vs. Win 3.1 comm driver

4. How to obtain amiga.lib?

5. Tasmanian Devil 336/2881

6. FS: INDIGO2 Extreme

7. Supra 2881 PnP and Compaq problem

8. Micro/Acorn Users/Archimedes World

9. Problem connecting Cardinal 2881 to Motorola

10. AST modem wont work in DOS

11. Dos comm driver?

12. WFWG comm driver vs. Win 3.1 comm dr

13. WHICH DOS DRIVER FOR BEN1PI (Boca Research) TO RUN DOS NETOWRK GAMES