Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Post by afb » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to locate drivers (Win95, NT4, linux...) for a Motorola
ModemSURFR 28.8 external modem....The Mot site has been inaccessible for at
least a week.

Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Post by afb » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Forget it.....the site was finally available
Thank you

>I am trying to locate drivers (Win95, NT4, linux...) for a Motorola
>ModemSURFR 28.8 external modem....The Mot site has been inaccessible for at
>least a week.

Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Post by afb » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Forget it.....the site was finally available
thanks

>I am trying to locate drivers (Win95, NT4, linux...) for a Motorola
>ModemSURFR 28.8 external modem....The Mot site has been inaccessible for at
>least a week.

Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Post by afb » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Forget it.....the site was finally available
thanks

>I am trying to locate drivers (Win95, NT4, linux...) for a Motorola
>ModemSURFR 28.8 external modem....The Mot site has been inaccessible for at
>least a week.

Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 External drivers needed

Post by afb » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Forget it.....the site was finally available
Thank you

>I am trying to locate drivers (Win95, NT4, linux...) for a Motorola
>ModemSURFR 28.8 external modem....The Mot site has been inaccessible for at
>least a week.

1. Motorola ModemSURFR 33.6 External Win 95 Drivers?

Does anyone out there access to the drivers for this modem?

I've tried the FTP site at Motorola, but for some reason I can't
access it with my browser.

If someone could download the drivers and either post them here
or e-mail them to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

Joe Chapman

2. AUTORUN.INF question

3. need drivers motorola modemsurfr 33.6

4. Compaq IPAQ, PCMIA expansion pack and Dynalink 56k PCMIA modem

5. Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 connect speed

6. MS Money Small Biz users

7. Motorola ModemSurfr 28.8 Fax Question

8. About the Portable Executable

9. Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 upgradable to 56K???

10. Problems with Motorola ModemSurfr 28.8 and PPP

11. Help! Motorola ModemSURFR 28.8 Internal

12. Motorola Modemsurfr 28.8 internal

13. Help - ModemSURFR 28.8 Motorola