Zoom 14.4 how to set jumpers?!

Post by Clint Wunderli » Sun, 24 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I lost the manual to this old piece of *internal Zoom modem, and
the jumpers aren't labeled at all.. does anyone know how to set the
jumpers to put the thing on com 4?

if you know where to find them or whatever, please let me know..

Thanks,
Clint.

Zoom 14.4 how to set jumpers?!

Post by an238.. » Mon, 25 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>I lost the manual to this old piece of *internal Zoom modem, and
>the jumpers aren't labeled at all.. does anyone know how to set the
>jumpers to put the thing on com 4?
>if you know where to find them or whatever, please let me know..
>Thanks,
>Clint.

... here's a picture of how to set the jumpers....

Frank  (via Zoom internal ;>)