3com\USR winmodem model 5683

Post by Lester Durs » Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:00:00

List: I installed a 3Com\USR winmodem model 5683. Is PnP and my computer
recognized it (W95b). It works fine but I'ld like to know if I have to
install the drivers that the unit came with? If so why if the modem seems
(?) to work fine w/o the drivers?
Thanks
Lester

1. USR 56K Winmodem model 5683 - NOISY!

How can I suppress completely the sound of connection negotiation. The
volume control (in modem configuration) has 3 levels but the sound stays the
same for all of them. Is there any command that can be added to make it
completely mute?
Thanks.
Dan.

2. what is computer?

3. winmodem model 5683

4. Forcing display of correct fonts or images

5. USR Winmodem 5683 vs. Data/Fax 5687

6. frames

7. usr 5683 - comm port open

8. WANTED: AMIGA ACTION REPLAY MK IV for Amiga500

9. Is 3Com USR Model 2977 a Winmodem?

10. How to uninstall USRwinmodem 5683-01?

11. REQ: Dropped Connections - USR Winmodem Model 00568300

12. usr winmodem 33.6 model 01168000

13. WTB 33.6 USR Winmodem - Upgradable to X2 models only please