USR sysop deals?

Post by Les LaCroi » Sun, 06 Nov 1994 00:18:59

Greetings.  We need to grow our modem pool this year from 28 to something
around 40 or so.  I have been impressed with everyone's comments on the
USR Courier V.34 modems.  Further, I saw a posting recently about the
European sysop deal.  So...do they have a US sysop deal?  How do I find
out the details (to see if we qualify and see if it includes the products
we'd want)?  Thanks in advance.
----------
Les LaCroix, Sr. Systems/Network Mgr.
Carleton College, Northfield MN

USR sysop deals?

Post by baxpre » Mon, 07 Nov 1994 20:18:35

>Greetings.  We need to grow our modem pool this year from 28 to
something
>around 40 or so.  I have been impressed with everyone's comments on the
>USR Courier V.34 modems.  Further, I saw a posting recently about the
>European sysop deal.  So...do they have a US sysop deal?  How do I find
>out the details (to see if we qualify and see if it includes the
products
>we'd want)?  Thanks in advance.
>----------
>Les LaCroix, Sr. Systems/Network Mgr.
>Carleton College, Northfield MN

1. USR SYSOP DEAL info/request for wanted

Could some one please e-mail me as to what I have to do to get the 28.8USR
sysop deal.  ie what is involved, has anyone been checked out by USR?

Any info that anyone has would be of great help.

--
You must be like water.  When water is in the tea pot it is the tea pot
when water is in the tea cup it is the tea cup.  Water is soft, flowing,

2. OpenVMS mentioned in an advertisment

3. USR Sysop Deal Change

4. short int to unsigned char

5. Romanian school needs parallel connectors

6. USR SysOp Deal

7. CodeWarrior IDE saving DOS format text files; bug?

8. USR sysop deal - anyone get modems recently?

9. USR Sysop Deal

10. Looking for info on USR Sysop deal...

11. USR Sysop Deal wait