US Robotics 33.6 Sportster

Post by Waldemar Kapl » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Dear Friends:

> I've bought US Robotics 33.6 Sportster External modem.
> Serial# 000839032B064E3W.

> On the box and the receipt is written:
>         USRO SPORT 33.6 EXT.
> In User's Guide and on the computer monitor
> after installation is wri*:        28.8.

> I've tried to contact Technical Support 847/982-5151
> -no response.

> Please HELP!!!!!!!

> Thank You in advance,
> Waldemar Kaplo

1. U.S. Robotics 33.6 Sportster Winmodem

I currently have a U.S. Robotics 33.6 Sportster Winmodem installed in my
PC, and I use it for internet connections.  Because of a disability, I
am unable to dial a telephone and hold the receiver to talk on the
phone.  I was wondering if I could purchase a microphone for my modem,
and use the modem in conjunction with my sound card so that my computer
could dial the number and be essentially a speaker phone.  Could someone
please tell me if this is feasible with my current modem and how to go

Thanks for your time!
Joe

2. 3.3 & BackupBuddyNG

3. US Robotics 33.6 Sportster External Modem

4. Anyone using 115.2k ?

5. US Robotics Sportster WinModem 33.6 V.90 Upgrade

6. Netfront problem

7. How can I get hold of the software to support the US Robotics Sportster 33.6

8. Start Button Rt Click Menu

9. Distinctive Ringing Woes with US Robotics Sportster Voice 33.6

10. US Robotics Sportsters 28.8 Vi (33.6) in the <<UK>> - Software Warehouse

11. US Robotics Sportster flas 33.6 init string

12. My US.Robotics Sportster 33.6 has problem

13. US Robotics Sportster Voice 33.6 Speaker Volume out of Control