Voice modem

Post by T. Stock » Thu, 07 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a 14k4 modem that supports voice. I'm using SuperVoice 2.0 and
then everything works fine, but I am trying to write my own control
program: I managed to let my modem answer the phone, enter the voice
mode and speek an earlier recorded message (recorded by SuperVoice).
After that I can not get back in the command mode, so my modem does not
accept new AT-commands anymore. Can anyone give me a hint?
To get into the speech mode I used the following commands:
AT#VCL=1 (selects voice mode)
AT#VPY