Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Post by paul » Sun, 28 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

1. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

Hello Someone!
I have two PCs + a Lexmark 1250 laser hooked together through a D-Link
10/100 switch. The host machine: 192.168.0.1, WindowsXP, the client
192.168.0.2 WindowsME, and the printer is 192.168.0.8. I also have a
D-Link DSL100D internal card set-up and perfectly running in the host
machine. Sounds good, isn't it. Almost. Because, I can ping anybody
within the network without latency or packet loss, but the host and
the client machine doesn't see each other! Both prints through the
hub, but in the client machine Network Places only displays itselves,
and the host machine has absolutely nothing appear in the my network
places part....
No firewall program activated. The same workgroup name given, user
account created for the client user. The host NIC is a Realtek
RTL8139C the client NIC is a 3Com card.

I'd love to share files within my LAN
I'd love to share the ADSL as well.

Anibody can help me please!
Thanx in advance, mazsom

2. The more you know the slower you go

3. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. About SS7 and AS5300

5. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. DUN W2000, SLIP vs. PPP

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

9. C800: HELP HELP HELP!

10. help , help , help 2502 token ring router

11. HELP HELP HELP: DISABLING AT COMMAND ON MODEM PORTS

12. courses on cisco and wan routing------HELP----HELP---- HELP----