U.S. Robotics 33.6 Sportster Winmodem

Post by Joseph R. Mill » Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I currently have a U.S. Robotics 33.6 Sportster Winmodem installed in my
PC, and I use it for internet connections.  Because of a disability, I
am unable to dial a telephone and hold the receiver to talk on the
phone.  I was wondering if I could purchase a microphone for my modem,
and use the modem in conjunction with my sound card so that my computer
could dial the number and be essentially a speaker phone.  Could someone
please tell me if this is feasible with my current modem and how to go

Thanks for your time!
Joe