Voice surfer voice applications?

Post by sam » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:17:02

Is there any place I can get the programs that came with the Motorola's
Voice surfer?
I have bought it second hand without software (CD).

I finally got it recognized in Control panel, Hyper terminal will dial
and stay on line,
but winsock dials and immediately hangs up with no carrier message.
Possibly because I didn't
reinstalled dialup adapter after the million reboots. I discovered this
when I was re-enabling my old modem. The symptoms are different though,
one says "no carrier" the other says "no modem
reinstall dialup adapter. Where do I change the INIT strings
Every time you do certain thing in WIN95 you get different result.
Halloween all year long.

I have flashed my modem to v90, but the flash back to k56 hangs saying
detecting  modem on
COM1 when it is on COM3. Anyone had any similar problems with this?

Thanks, for any pointers.
Sam.

Voice surfer voice applications?

Post by John Nava » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 02:21:22

[POSTED TO comp.dcom.modems; PLEASE REPLY THERE]

Quote:>Is there any place I can get the programs that came with the Motorola's
>Voice surfer?
>I have bought it second hand without software (CD).

You need to check with Motorola.

--
Best regards,
John Navas     <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

1. call application voice - firmware 12.0X - VOICE OVER IP -

Where can I find the "call application voice" command??? I can't see it in
12.0(5)XK or 12.0(5)T1 images!!! But Cisco write that this command is in
12.0(5)!!!

 thankyou
Dott. Fichera Gianrico
Cities on line srl

2. mu-law code

3. <e>Voice: The First Voice-to-Voice Service

4. UCX and NT WINS

5. MOTOROLA Voice Surfer 33.6

6. CPC '99

7. Motorola Voice Surfer V90, problem.

8. Please Help: WOW question

9. Win 95 & Voice Surfer

10. Win95 & Motorola Voice Surfer

11. Motorola voice surfer 56k

12. Linux with Dataflex V34 Voice Surfer ??

13. Motorola Voice Surfer: RAS Poblems and Plug&Play Problems