HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!

Post by B » Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I've SupraExpress 33.6i SP modem, and have lot of problems since past two
weeks(since I changed it). It never gives me speed of higher than 24000 and
I get disconnected every now and then. Connecting to my ISP is a nightmare
also, I've to try atleast 4-5 times to get through.  If someone knows what
can help me please do..

        Thanks in advance..

HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!

Post by Jacqueline An » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Try changing the init string.

Quote:> I've SupraExpress 33.6i SP modem, and have lot of problems since past two