Why don't my posts to this group appear in outlook.

Why don't my posts to this group appear in outlook.

Post by DrBo » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:26:25

They appear in google but I don't see them in outlook for this newsgroup.

Why don't my posts to this group appear in outlook.

Post by DrBo » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:52:41

Correction... Why don't some of my posts appear....
looks like its dropping them randomly.

Quote:> They appear in google but I don't see them in outlook for this newsgroup.

Post by Luddit » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:10:58

: Correction... Why don't some of my posts appear....
: looks like its dropping them randomly.

If you read them after posting they are considered "read" by the newsreader
and wont appear again until there is a response..

:> They appear in google but I don't see them in outlook for this newsgroup.
:>
:>
:>

Why don't my posts to this group appear in outlook.

Post by DrBo » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 01:47:44

I can't read them if they aren't in the news group.
My 'read' messages just appear as normal my unread as bold.

I wrote a 'serious' message which i can see in google but never seems
to have gotten to my outlook express.

> : Correction... Why don't some of my posts appear....
> : looks like its dropping them randomly.

> If you read them after posting they are considered "read" by the
newsreader
> and wont appear again until there is a response..

> :> They appear in google but I don't see them in outlook for this
newsgroup.
> :>
> :>
> :>

1. EFFector 16.3: ALERT: Don't Let the INS Violate Your Privacy!

A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation     ISSN 1062-9424
In the 242nd Issue of EFFector:

    * ALERT: Don't Let the INS Violate Your Privacy! (Feb. 3rd
      Deadline)
    * EFF Submits Comments to FCC Requesting More Open Spectrum
    * EFF Submits Comments on "German DMCA"
    * Transcript of Oral Argument Before FISA Appeals Court now
      Available
    * Skipping Commercials is not a Crime; Attention ReplayTV Owners
    * Who Controls Your Digital Media? Shouldn't it Be You? (19 Days
      Left!)
    * SXSW Giveaway for EFFector Subscribers
    * Thanks to Mailman Developers
    * Deep Links (10): President Bush Announces TIA-like Terrorist
      Threat Integration Center
    * Administrivia

http://www.eff.org/effector/HTML/effect16.03.html

2. PM & X Windows

3. Username prompt don't appear

4. In the Age of the Smart Machine

5. Secondary DNS servers don't appear to work in Windows clients

6. Hyperlink problem - box left on clicking

7. My Zoltrix K56 v90 doesn't connect , don't know why?

8. System 4.0 on a Mac Plus

9. Why HST's and UUCP don't mix (was Re: uucico and HST)

10. Here's why you don't own a satellite phone

11. Still Don't Understand Why Scum Can't be Stopped

12. There's No Place Like Home / Why American Teens Don't Want ...