Unknown 2400 settings

Post by Jim You » Mon, 16 May 1994 01:19:00

Help.  I recently found a 2400 baud modem with no documentation to help
me install it.  I know its a 2400 baud by the SM-24HN/U KA3105-04
written on the side.  The only other information is INFINITI SYSTEMS
written on a small sticker, but that could be the modem or it could be
the company that put the original computer together.  The only swithes
on the modem are SW1:  three toggles, and IRQ: 3,4,5,2.  I haven't had
any luck so far.  If anyone has any information on the SW1 toggles
please let me know.
Thanks.
---
. SLMR 2.1a . Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.

1. Jumper Settings for Premier Internal 2400

Hello,

I recently bought an internal 2400bd modem which I am having trouble
installing.  I believe the basic problem is I can't figure out what the
jumper settings are and am not having any luck with trial-and-error.
The modem is used, so I am not absolutely sure it works.  Anyway, it's
made by Premier and the jumpers look like this:

        J2 J3          4
       1 x  x 1        x
       Y x  x X     5 xxx 3
       2 x  x 2        x
                       2

The 3x2 pins designate the COM port - but what about the other?
The jumpers span 2 pins each (2 jumpers on the 3x2).
Thaks for the help in advance.  Please respond via email and not to the
group.

Thanks,
Richie

2. FrontPage Does Not Publish all Files

3. NEED HELP: Jumper settings on INFINITI 2400 internal modem

4. AN: PostScript Secrets Archive eBook...

5. Avatex 2400 dip settings?

6. Buildning a firewall

7. Switch settings for ATI ETC 2400/i

8. WANTED: Wyse-50 emulation for DOS

9. What are the settings for C-Kermit and Supra for 2400 modem?

10. Supra 2400 settings.

11. Changing default settings on Hayes Smartmodem 2400

12. Setting up a Bidirectional Hayes 2400 w/AT&T SVR3.2.2

13. Request UUCP-Microcom AX/2400 settings