Anyone out there have a Cardinal 28.8 PCMCIA Fax/Modem?

Anyone out there have a Cardinal 28.8 PCMCIA Fax/Modem?

Post by Michael D. Blechn » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Anyone out there have a Cardinal 28.8 PCMCIA Fax/Modem?  How's it work,
OK?

1. Cardinal 28.8 Voice/Fax modem

I'm having problems getting this modem to answer the phone. It does not
return a RING when the phone is ringing. I run a bbs and this is a major
problem. Does anyone have init string for this modem. I need an answer
the telephone string, a reset string and an init string.

Thank you.

Pamela Noel

2. FidoNet / Dial Up to Telecom Archives

3. FS/FT 28.8 Cardinal Fax Modem

4. Kings Quest I (v2.0) - SOLVE

5. Cardinal 28.8 External Data/Fax Modem

6. Looking for Pentium 200 Chip

7. Cardinal Troubleshooting guide for the Cardinal MVP288I and MB288XF modems 28.8 FAQ - 288help.txt

8. WTB Sun Equipment

9. Cheap PCMCIA 28.8 fax modem available at Computer City

10. Motorola Montana 28.8 Modem/Fax PCMCIA

11. Any suggestions for a 28.8 data/fax/voice PCMCIA modem?