Singapore ZyXel dealer info needed

Post by Paul Wa » Thu, 17 Feb 1994 11:16:53

Hi ZyXel rep,

I'm having some problems with my ZyXEL 1496E+.  It always give me a no
dialtone message.  What's wrong?  Try with my other model, it works
without any complain.  If it is a hardware problem, where could
I get the modem repair?  Please advise me on the procedures.  (I think my 5
years warranty is still valid.)

I was informed that the V.34 requires a board swap instead of ROM
upgrade.  So, how much would it cost to upgrade it eventually?
If no upgrade is available, then it really defeats the purpose of buying a E+
model.

 --
---
                          ,,,  sayoonara

Applelink:      paul.wang                -------  (*)/ (*)

Post by Sparco Communicatio » Thu, 24 Feb 1994 12:47:27

>Hi ZyXel rep,
>I'm having some problems with my ZyXEL 1496E+.  It always give me a no
>dialtone message.  What's wrong?  Try with my other model, it works
>without any complain.  If it is a hardware problem, where could
>I get the modem repair?  Please advise me on the procedures.  (I think my 5
>years warranty is still valid.)

 If there is no ZyXEL authorized agent in Singapore, try the dealer you
 purchased it from. If you purchased it from Sparco, send me email

Quote:>I was informed that the V.34 requires a board swap instead of ROM
>upgrade.  So, how much would it cost to upgrade it eventually?
>If no upgrade is available, then it really defeats the purpose of buying a E+

 ZyXEL has promised upgrades to V.34 Yes you would have to send your
 modem for a motherboard swap. Again the dealer you bought it from
 should be able to take care of it. If you didn't buy it from Sparco or
 your dealer isn't much help, try ZyXEL Taiwan and ZyXEL USA. Otherwise
 send me email and I'll see what I can do.

Mubashir Cheema
Sparco Communications                    Ph    : (601) 323-5360
500 Russell St. Suite 20                 Fax   : (601) 324-6433

USA                                      ftp   : sparco.com /pub/sparco

>Paul Wang

>Applelink:  paul.wang                -------  (*)/ (*)

1. Wanted: Taiwan dealer..ZyXEL modems!

Hi there,

I'm from New Zealand and I would like to purchase a ZyXEL modem.  At
the moment the NZ dollar is very weak against the us dollar and I was just
wondering if anybody out there has an e-mail address for a Taiwan dealer,
as it maybe a little cheaper to buy from Taiwan than the states.

If anyone has any idea how much it would cost for an E+ model from a Taiwan
dealer, please send me an e-mail message.

Thanks,

Andrew Watt

2. PINE and Novell Help, Please!

3. ZyXEL V.34 upgrade prices -- street, dealer or retail?

4. Datatypes

5. ZyXEL dealer in Australia !!

6. Server Help

7. Zyxel Corp. Number/Dealer Support

8. Discretionary hyphens

9. ZyXEL modems, real good prices, authorized dealer

10. ZyXEL dealers?

11. ZyXEL dealer

12. dealer number/best price zyxel 14.4 e

13. Can you get a ZyXEL upgrade from a dealer?