HSP 56K PCI Micromodem

Post by Hugo de Vreu » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

I've got a HSP 56K PCI Micromodem. It works great in Windows 98 second
edition. But I can't get it working in Windows 2000 RC 2. The NT 4 driver
doesn't work, it says Not Functional when looking at the modems in
Control Panel.
Does anyone has a hint for this? Is there a compatible driver in Windows
2000?

Please help.

Hugo.

--

For e-mail remove X's.

1. Cisco 5240 and 56K HSP Micromodems

Hi,

Does anybody know of any issues with 56K HSP
Micromodems connecting to Cisco 5240 routers?  If
so, could you send an email my way?  Any info
would be great!

Andrea

=========================

Online Support Inc.
=========================

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Can't make Excel quit from VB6

3. PCTel HSP 56k Micromodem

4. Lost 15 gb info from my maxtor hdd

5. Low BPS with E-machine 333c and HSP Micromodem 56K

6. Longest Real Flight

7. HELP!! HSP PCI 56k problem !!

8. Need Oracle DBA, Green Bay, WI

9. DAX HSP 56K Micro modem (PCI Internal modem) does not detect dial tone.

10. HSP Micromodem Driver WinXP

11. HSP MICROMODEM IS DIALING ITSELF

12. HSP 56Kflex v.90 Micromodem

13. The dreaded 115200 problem!! HSP Micromodem 56