Jumper setting needed fo GWC internal modem 14.4

Jumper setting needed fo GWC internal modem 14.4

Post by Seitha Ram » Wed, 03 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I've bought an used 14.4 gwc internal modem . I would like some one to
post jumper setting for all 4 ports. I am trying to install it in COM 3.

.../s

Jumper setting needed fo GWC internal modem 14.4

Post by Steve Hanber » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Could you have been looking for a GVC? This is for a GVC model number
SF-1114HV/C2.

     The dip switches is what sets the comm port and interupt, the jumpers
     on the board have nothing to do with that,
     1 2 5 on towards the numbers if com1 irq 4
     2 4 is com2 irq 3
     1 6 is com3 irq 5
     3 is com4 irq 2

Seitha Raman wrote in article ...