Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

Post by Tomas Christian Jense » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi :=)

As some know several online help documents are in HTML. But printing
them is rather difficult - Now - does any know if there is a application
that is able to bring a lot of HTML docs together as one and maybe
create a new index.

The preffered output would be Word or WordPerfect maybe even PS.

Sincerely
Tomas Jensen

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. Apache Socks 4 support

3. Converting Word *.doc -> HTML

4. mime automatic decoder

5. Convert Doc to Html

6. Virtual WEB, Virtual Mail, Secure Server

7. converting Word docs to html

8. imagetool weirdness

9. docs.sun.com: how to get entire admin-man as ONE html-file?

10. Can any one, send to me any PHP3 books/manual/tutorial in PDF,HTML,DOC format.....

11. Where to get security doc & crack doc ?

12. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc

13. TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???