Collect stops

Post by Cemi » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:50:03

Hi,
We have a 2 members cluster system running Tru64 V5.1
I would like to use collect for monitoring with parameters:
  usr/sbin/collect -i60,120 -f /var/adm/collect.dated/collect -L mydg
-H d0:5,5w -W 1m -M 400,500

on each member of the cluster.
In one of the members, a couple of hours later it stops running
although the parameters say that it must run 5 weeks. There is no
information for this abnormal termination.

Does any one have an idea why it stops?
Does a cluster need a specific start-up procedure for the collect
utility?
Thanks in advance

Cemil ULU

1. How to stop [1] + Stopped (tty input) message and let prog run

Hello all,

I run my c-shell script in the background and it keeps
giving
[1] + Stopped (tty input)
and the script stops running. However there is no input required at all
and the output is redirected to a file.
The script runs for few iterations and then displays the above message.

Any idea what could be wrong?

thanks,

Atul

2. Help with FIPS

3. stopping "cd .." ....list all our users directories, and STOPPING SPAM!!!

4. access for several ip's

5. Can't stop MySQL: /etc/init.d/mysqld stop [FAILED}

6. RAS Server linux

7. stop the stop-a?

8. ETherlink III PCMCIA card woes

9. kill -STOP <PID#> -> "child process has been stopped, restarting." ?

10. JetDirect: 1 printer stops, all printers stop!

11. stop using and stop buying: Caldera, SuSE, turboLinux, and Conectiva

12. Collecting SMTP Mail On A Linux Server

13. QMail collecting mail via Peg/win95 clients