openssl compile on tru64 v5.1

Post by Horst Simo » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:14:51

Hi all,

I need to install openssh on a TRU64 V5.1 system. Configure, make and
make test do not any errors, but make install fails at
 cp /usr/local/openssll/crypt.h. I tried to do a install to package
builder install to /tmp/package-root and the make install did not give
any errors, but only part of the directories are created and no files
are copied.
I am using the TRU64 supplied developer package (compile, make, etc.)
any information is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon

Post by system PRIVILEGED accoun » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 02:03:34

> Hi all,

> I need to install openssh on a TRU64 V5.1 system. Configure, make and
> make test do not any errors, but make install fails at
>  cp /usr/local/openssll/crypt.h. I tried to do a install to package
> builder install to /tmp/package-root and the make install did not give
> any errors, but only part of the directories are created and no files
> are copied.
> I am using the TRU64 supplied developer package (compile, make, etc.)
> any information is appreciated.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Horst Simon

Hi
Make your life easy if possible, by upgrading to 5.1A or 5.1B
---> if 5.1A check here to have a kit
http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/unix/ssh/
---> 5.1B has ssh bundled
Regards/