CETS-2001 Presentations

Post by Jeff Killee » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:03:09

If you register for the portal you should have access...

Dear Colleague,

A month has now passed since we met in Anaheim for the 2001 Compaq
Engineering Technical Symposium (CETS). We've each had time to return to
work with many new perspectives regarding both the world we live in and the
exciting technological future we explored at CETS.

Since my last note, we have posted presentations made available to us by
speakers on the CETS website. As a CETS portal registrant you may access
these presentations via www.cets2001.com <http://www.cets2001.com>. After
logging in, select "CETS 2001 Conference Presentations".

To help us improve your CETS experience year over year, we rely on your
comments and suggestions. Your CETS 2001 impressions are important to us and
will help us ensure that future symposiums meet your needs and expectations.
Please take a few minutes to complete the on-line Post-event Survey
<https://www.travelhq.com/register/cets2001survey/index.htm> , which may
also be accessed via the CETS 2001 site. By completing and submitting the
survey by October 29 , 2001, you will be eligible to win a Compaq iPAQ
Pocket PC. The lucky iPAQ winner of the award for submitting on-site
evaluations is now posted on the site www.cets2001.com
http://www.cets2001.com.

Although some CETS sessions were disrupted by the tragic events which
happened on September 11th, we believe that through the generous spirit of
so many in our community, the CETS experience provided value for those who
chose to take advantage. Once again, I would like to thank everyone for your
positive participation throughout our week together at CETS and I would like
to extend an offer of a 20% discount on a CETS 2002 full symposium
registration for all Compaq partners and customers who purchased full CETS
2001 symposium registrations. This discount will be made available to those
who register and pay within the first 30 days of CETS 2002 registration;
details will be sent to you as registration opens in the spring.

Although the 2001 symposium has come to an end, we look forward to
continuing the exchange of information and building on the relationships we
have made based on the rich technical heritages that brought us together
originally. Please mark your calendar and training plan to include CETS 2002
being held in St Louis, MO, October 6th - 11th, 2002 and visit
www.cets2002.com <http://www.cets2002.com> starting in January to learn
more.

Regards,

Bill Horzempa
Senior Director, Field Technical Programs
Compaq Computer Corporation

CETS-2001 Presentations