Patching tru64 5.1/trucluster 5.1

Post by Snip3 » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 02:33:08

Hi,

i have these patch kit installed :
Patches installed on the system came from following patch kits:

        - T64V51AS0001-20001114 OSF510
        - T64V51AS0001-20001114 TCR510
        - T64V51AS0003-20010413 OSF510
        - T64V51AS0003-20010413 TCR510

As you can see only patch kit 1 and 3 are installed.

I need to upgrade to the last patch kit (KIT 6 Feb 2003)

Should i first install previous patch kit like 4 and 5 or i can
install directly kit 6 ?

Thanks.

S.

Patching tru64 5.1/trucluster 5.1

Post by Martin Brod » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:10:29

My understanding and from the actual sizes of the patch kits - they
are cumulative.

You can go straight to any patch kit - cluster or standalone. And it
should perform checks for missing interim patch kit patches.