TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0F

Post by Bruno Wipie » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:47:50

Hi all,

I'm looking for utilities as TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0 F.

Does somebody know where i could find this utilities ( gui utilities should
be better !).

Many Thanks.

Bruno.

TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0F

Post by Adam Pric » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:46:16

> Hi all,

> I'm looking for utilities as TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0 F.

> Does somebody know where i could find this utilities ( gui utilities should
> be better !).

> Many Thanks.

> Bruno.

On the freeware CD.
If you don't have a copy, go to www.tru64.org, follow the links to the FAQ and look for the pointer
to the freeware website.
Adam

TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0F

Post by Raymond Peterso » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:28:33

Try the dxproctuner

--
Raymond Peterson
Jabil Circuit

Quote:> Hi all,

> I'm looking for utilities as TOP or SYD for tru64 4.0 F.

> Does somebody know where i could find this utilities ( gui utilities
should
> be better !).

> Many Thanks.

> Bruno.

1. Tru64 4.0f hard drive question

I have received an Alpha 20 running Tru64 4.0f
I look at the disk configuration and I have two drives
one of which is partitioned and the other isn't partitioned yet.

FIRST question - I would like to increase the partition sizes on the
first drive - too small and I have room to grow. Can this be done
dynamically or do I have to install the OS again
SECOND question - assuming I like how the partitions are set on the
first drive - is there a way to "mirror" the two drives so the second
drive can be - for lack of a better term - a hot spare? I was thinking
of running dd for each partition nightly - comments suggestions? Don't
want to buy third party software like Veritas FS.
Thanks

2. Netscape Linux Beta

3. Installing True Type Fonts on TRU64 4.0F

4. A question about Xappeal

5. Tru64 4.0F "Too many users logged on already."

6. USB printer

7. Boot problems due to wrong run-level with patch kit 7 on Tru64 V4.0f

8. RH 6.2 file size > 2Gb??

9. Need help with "nmap" on Tru64 v4.0F

10. sendmail and masquerading on Tru64 V4.0f

11. NIC ports on an ES-40 and Tru64 4.0f/g

12. Code to change MAC address in Tru64 4.0f

13. URL of libcxx updates for Tru64 V4.0F?