"Invalid Folder Specification.." Filemanager problem

"Invalid Folder Specification.." Filemanager problem

Post by Brutu » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:10:14

Hi.
I can't start file manager or any of the config tools that use
filemanager. I get some errors like:
"Error while reading /"
"File Manager Open Directory Error: Invalid folder specification (path)"
What have I done? Can it be fixed?
I'm running TRU64 V5.1 on a DEC ALPHA 600a
Managed to upgrade from ver 4 but that didn't solve the filemanager
problem.

T.I.A
//Brutus

"Invalid Folder Specification.." Filemanager problem

Post by MIKA » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:47:56

Check your varibale PATH:
echo $PATH
then if your variable is not set, do the folllowing:
PATH=/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin://usr/bin/X11

Quote:> Hi.