"Invalid folder specification" when trying to open TOOLS in CDE

"Invalid folder specification" when trying to open TOOLS in CDE

Post by Robert Nilsso » Tue, 09 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi there

I hope someone out there can help me with this problem.
When I'm logged into CDE (as root or anyone else) I can't open the tools
from the toolbar. I only get a message saying something like "Invalid folder
specifications, /usr/var/dt/appconfig/appmanager/root-FB-001-0". It's about
the same when I try to open the file manager.
Does anyone know what I should do about it?

/ Robert Nilsson