Keyboard function key mappings with CDE dtterm session

Keyboard function key mappings with CDE dtterm session

Post by Andrew Rycro » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 18:56:19

Hi,

I have an application which uses the keyboard function key F1 to F8.
How do you map these under a CDE dtterm session ? The dtterm options
do not provide for this ?

Thanks
Andrew

1. Q:Function Keys-Keyboard mapping from serial port

HI all,

How do I map the function key from a PC Terminal session?  I connect the
serial port A from Sun E3000 to a laptop and run the Windows Terminal
session against it.  I can type in OKay but the function keys like "Stop
A", "F2", etc. really got me.  TIA,

Jeff

2. DHCP Address Problem

3. mapping sparc keys to x86 keys in cde (sun faq 1543-02)

4. setuname: temporary change needed

5. Mapping keys other than the function keys

6. problem with X

7. dtterm keyboard mapping solaris2.5.1 <> solaris7

8. cpufreq: add driver for NatSemi Geode / Cyrix MediaGX

9. CDE Terminal (dtterm) session won't start

10. dtterm - function key

11. set dtterm title for existing dtterm session

12. dtterm eats up function keys

13. Function key mapping for Xterms?