Netscape + Java Plugin Crashing

Post by Pet » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:23:34

I have Netscape 4.78 installed on a Tru64 machine.  I had a page with
a JApplet on it which would not work with the build it Java, so I
installed the Java 1.3.1-2 plugin from compaq.  After this, the page
with the JApplet will work, however, the regular applets cause
Netscape to coredump.  Does anyone have experience getting Applets to
work with Netscape 4.78 with the Java plugin, that can give me some
advice?  Right now, added in embed tags to the applet page (using the
html converter from sun) I have it working infrequently, but I'd like
a more consistant solution.

Thanks,
Pete